Alquerfeed Antitox Plus
Mycotoxin Binder & Probiotics
Composed of a patented molecule called Silicoglycidol (hydrated aluminium-sodium- calcium silicate) and probiotics.
- High binding capacity at a very low dosage due to its optimal absorption surface.
- Broad spectrum of action: effective against all mycotoxins present in the feed.
- High specificity: it does not bind nutrients or other components of the diet.
- Probiotics: prevent disbalances of the microbiota caused by mycotoxins.
- Improves gut health by increasing beneficial flora
- Probiotics: prevent disbalances of the microbiota caused by mycotoxins. Improves gut health by increasing beneficial flora.
- Mycotoxins are secondary metabolites derived from fungal metabolism that can be found in feed and raw materials.
- The presence of mycotoxins and fungi in feed negatively affects animal health and productivity.
- Mycotoxins, even at low doses, may cause:
- Feed rejection and reduction of feed intake Decrease in productivity and efficiency lmmunosuppression.
- Predisposition to secondary infections Higher morbidity and mortality Digestive flora disbalance
- Feed is usually contaminated with more than one mycotoxin
- Synergy of combination of mycotoxins may cause toxic effects even if mycotoxins are at lower concentration than individual limits