At Vetina Healthcare, we are focused not only on innovation in Animal Healthcare, but we also believe in enjoying the journey in achieving this goal. Our company culture finds itself deeply rooted in a “People-First” approach that revolves around open communication, harbouring a sense of personal growth and learning, while driving success both personally and as a team. Our nation-wide footprint and work culture provides exposure to the ever growing and fast paced Animal Healthcare arena, while opening up newer avenues in personal growth for our team members. This is demonstrated by our policy to prioritize our own people for senior positions and roles thus ensuring growth.
Our people centric approach to innovation in Animal Healthcare is based on
Unity & Solidarity
Authority with Accountability
Work Life Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
The philosophy of ‘Leaving no Human Behind’ is deeply entrenched in the Vetina culture, along with fostering a strong sense of oneness and belonging.
With a nation wide footprint comprising teammates from diverse backgrounds, regions, communities and cultures, we embrace diversity and have created a culture of mutual respect, collaboration, bonhomie, and teamwork.
Diversity and inclusion are an important part of the Vetina DNA that ensures everyone gets an equal opportunity to thrive!
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Report on sales results daily basis
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with product management team and other internal teams to meet individual sales targets
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Keep vigilance on Competitors activity and keep your superiors informed about it.
- Adhere to the Credit policy and ensure the collection is done on time.
- Check during customer visit the near expiry products laying with them and arrange returns if they are not saleable.
- Work experience in selling Animal Health Care products
- Experience in using and reporting in Electronic system
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales
- Graduate in any discipline
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience with monthly Variable pay linked to sales target plus quarterly incentive on exceeding sales targets.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level candidates into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in Animal Healthcare industry especially in Ruminant market
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Science graduate in any discipline