Prowrap Bandages 5 cm, 7.5 cm ,10 cm
Prowrap cohesive bandages are multi-functional bandages that have an essential purpose. ProWrap is ideal for holding dressings in place or can be used when additional support is needed.
Very functional and easy to use bandages. They have unique structure, dressing of wounds with the usage of PRO WRAP bandages is faster and more efficient, comparing to an average bandage. They do not demand having any additional equipment like scissors (they are easy to tear). Additionally, PRO WRAP bandage is waterproof, allows the skin to breath, keeps the dressage in the right place (is pre-pasted), supports and protects joints from injuries.
- Self Adhesive
- Water resistant.
- Allows skin to breath.
- Individually wrapped.
- Conforms easily to the body’s joints both large and small.
- Provides compression for healing after surgery.
- Support and protect the joints to avoid sprains and strains on the ligaments.
- It will not move or slip so there is no need for readjustment.
- Holding dressings in place
- Easy to tear
- Water resistant
- Allow skin to breathe
Presentation: 5, 7.5 cm, 10 cm
5cm: Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Lime Green and Purple.
7.5cm: Blue, Red and Pink.
10cm: Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Black and Green.