Nutritional Maintenance of Healthy Cartilage and Joints in Dogs
Composition per 100ml:
- Glucosamine HCI 16,675 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 3,325 mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 79,000 mcg
- (Equivalent Hyaluronic Acid 74,500 mcg/100ml)
- Crude Protein 7.2%, Crude Oil 0.4%,
- Crude Fibre 0.3%,
- Moisture 80%, Crude Ash 1.1%.
- Easy to Feed Liquid Formulation for addition to Dog’s Food.
- Contains no ingredients of animal origin and is certified 100% Vegan.
- Palatable natural yeast flavoring,. Proven in practice.
- No possibility of presence of animal prions or viruses.
- All ingredients from reliable and reproducible sources with highest purity.
- Helps to Reduce risk of Osteoarthritis.
- Helps to Reduce risk of Joint Swelling.
- Helps to Reduce risk of Cartilage degeneration.
- Helps to Reduce risk of Joint degeneration
- Pain Relief
- Articular function Relief.
- Anabolic response of cartilage
- Anti-inflammatory activity
Feeding Instructions in dogs:
Mix STRIDE PLUS well into the feed. Feed each dog individually.
Feeding Instructions first 14 days:
- Small dogs (up to 10kg): 4 ml
- Medium dogs (10-25kgs): 8 ml
- Large dogs (25-40kgs): 12 ml
- Very large dogs (over 40kgs): 16 ml
Feeding Instructions Long Term:
- Small dogs (up to 10kg): 2 ml
- Medium dogs (10.25kgs): 4 ml
- Large dogs (25-40kgs): 6 ml
- Very large dogs (over 40kgs): 8 ml
- The dosing pump attached to this container dispenses 2 ml.
Feeding Instruction for Cats:
Mix STRIDE PLUS FELINE well into the feed. Feed each cat individually.
Feeding Instructions first 30 days:
- 4ml per day. (2 pump strokes).
Feeding Instructions thereafter for maintenance:
- 2ml per day. (1 pump stroke).
Presentation: 200 ml