- Propylene glycol,
- polysorbate 80,
- No antibiotics or corticosteroids.
Mode of action
Vetramils medicinal honey decrease the use of antibiotics in animals. It has efficient antimicrobial effects due to its high glucose oxidase enzyme content, sugars that create an osmotic pressure and formation of a low PH at the wound site.
Vetramil Spray forms a protective layer, thin and durable, with excellent purifying and soothing effect.
Vetramil Spray stimulate the skin to prevent and reject the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
Is used in hard to reach places, on large areas of skin and nervous animals that do not allow to touch the injured area.
The nebulization fact produces no noise and the animals remain quiet during application.
- Infection control of otitis externa
- For non-acute cases, maintenance of the ears
- Control of infections for high-risk dogs
- To use on dogs that swim regularly
- Use 14 days as a treatment in mild otitis
- Itchy ears
- Mild and chronic inflammation
- Yeast infection
- Propylene glycol Removes wax