VETILAMYCIN Avilamycin 10% as a Granular Premix
Necrotic enteritis is one of the world’s most common and financially crippling poultry diseases affecting approximately 40% of commercial broiler flocks. Clinical outbreaks can cause mortality rates of up to 50% and has been estimated to cost the global broiler industry upwards of $ 5-6 billion annually. However, it is the sub-clinical form that often goes undetected and thus, untreated.
Necrotic enteritis can lead to a significant effect on performance through its ability to impair nutrient absorption, growth rate, and feed conversion as well as animal welfare, and likely causes a far greater impact on profitability than the clinical disease. Necrotic enteritis (NE) is a serious and constant threat to the health, and welfare of poultry flocks. Due to the reduction of antibiotic use in poultry, the incidence of necrotic enteritis is on the rise, with daily mortality rates as high as l percent. Clostridium perfringens, a gram positive bacteria is the primary cau sative agent for NE in poultry.
VETILAMYCIN is an oligosaccharide derivative that is produced by Streptomyces viridochromo genes and exhibits antibiotic properties. It has a role as a bacterial metabolite and an antimi crobial agent. It is an in-feed antimicrobial for the prevention of necrotic enteritis associated with Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens. It is a win-win solution that meets customer demands without compromising bird health.
- Hardly absorbed by the intestines, so it is hardly absorbed in animal tissues- No withdrawal period.
- Easy to degrade, little pollution to the environment
- Improve the absorption of glucose in the intestines of chicken
- Increase the production of volatile fatty acids and reduce the production of lactic acid, thus promoting the growth of chickens.
- Control the occurrence of diarrhea and improving livestock growth performa
- 100 – 150 grams per ton of finished feed in commercial broilers.
- Stable and Safe Antibiotic Growth Promoter to Control Necrotic Enteritis